CENTRAL TEXAS INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYMPOSIUM
The Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association’s annual open forum invites infrastructure design and construction industry professionals to connect and grow. Together we share knowledge, skills and strengthen our community.
Our next Symposium will be April 21, 2020.
CONNECT WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS
The Symposium provides education, networking and advocacy opportunities for infrastructure design and construction industry professionals. Contractors, engineers, associates and government officials explore solutions to improve our industry, such as the current flooding issues across Texas.
New professionals and seasoned business owners can connect with industry influencers, attend panels, browse exhibits and discover the latest trends and technology.
- 44% Engineers
- 39% Government Employees
- 11% Associates/Suppliers
- Licensed engineers receive 8 professional development hours (PDH), including 1 hour of Ethics
- Exchange ideas and better understand the permitting, design, and construction processes
- Explore eight new infrastructure design & construction topics in sessions and panels
- Discuss problems within the industry and find effective, long-term solutions
- Discover new resources available for design and construction industry businesses
- Connect with new individuals and firms who offer support and guidance
- Enjoy lunch presentation with Keynote Speakers such as 2019’s Vaike O’Grady.
- Take a break in the brand new Business Lounge between sessions
- Experience the Lego Wall to explore construction ideas and opportunities