Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association’s (ACEA) annual open forum invites infrastructure design and construction industry professionals to connect and grow. Together we share knowledge, skills and strengthen our community.
When: Wednesday, April 21, 2020
Where: Austin Convention Center, 500 E Cesar Chavez, Northside, 4th Floor
ACEA is proud to announce the 17th Annual Central Texas Infrastructure Design & Construction Symposium. The symposium will provide an open forum where individuals involved in all aspects of the infrastructure design & construction industries can discuss key topics of interests & concern as well as share the knowledge, skills, & abilities of the profession with others.
WHO ATTENDS THE SYMPOSIUM?
- 44% Engineers
- 39% Government Employees
- 11% Associates/Suppliers
- 6% Contractors
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Licensed engineers – earn eight (8) professional development hours (PDH), including 1 hour of ethics. This is a very affordable way to earn these required credits.
- Exchange ideas & information to better understand the permitting, design, and construction processes.
- Interactive teaching & learning sessions specific to infrastructure design & construction.
- Discuss problems within the industry and help seek effective, long-term solutions.
- Learn about resources available to the design and construction industry.
- Meet new individuals and firms who can help you accomplish your work more efficiently.
CONNECT WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS
The Symposium provides education, networking and advocacy opportunities for infrastructure design and construction industry professionals. Contractors, engineers, associates and government officials explore solutions to improve our industry, such as the current flooding issues across Texas.
New professionals and seasoned business owners can connect with industry influencers, attend panels, browse exhibits and discover the latest trends and technology.