2019 CENTRAL TEXAS INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYMPOSIUM
Austin Convention Center, North side; 4th Floor – Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association (ACEA) is proud to announce the 16th Annual Central Texas Infrastructure Design & Construction Symposium. The symposium will provide an open forum where individuals involved in all aspects of the infrastructure design & construction industries can discuss key topics of interests & concern as well as share the knowledge, skills, & abilities of the profession with others.
WHO ATTENDS THE SYMPOSIUM?
- 44% Engineers
- 39% Government Employees
- 11% Associates/Suppliers
- 6% Contractors
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Licensed engineers will receive eight (8) professional development hours (PDH), including 1 hour of ethics
- Exchange ideas & information to better understand the permitting, design, and construction processes
- Interactive teaching & learning sessions specific to infrastructure design & construction
- Discuss problems within the industry and help seek effective, long-term solutions
- Learn about resources available to the design and construction industry
- Meet new individuals and firms who can help you accomplish your work more efficiently
WHY SHOULD YOU EXHIBIT?
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Showcase new products and services
- Gather prospects for your database
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Quality “face time” with potential customers