2019 CENTRAL TEXAS INFRASTRUCTURE DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION SYMPOSIUM
Austin Convention Center, North side | 4th Floor – Wednesday, April 24, 2019
The Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association (ACEA) is proud to announce the 16th Annual Central Texas Infrastructure Design & Construction Symposium. Our open forum invites infrastructure design and construction industry professionals to connect and grow. Together we share knowledge, skills and strengthen our community.
CONNECT WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS
The Symposium provides education, networking and advocacy opportunities for infrastructure design and construction industry professionals. Contractors, engineers, associates and government officials explore solutions to improve our industry, such as the current flooding issues across Texas.
New professionals and seasoned business owners can connect with industry influencers, attend panels, browse exhibits and discover the latest trends and technology.
- 44% Engineers
- 39% Government Employees
- 11% Associates/Suppliers
- 6% Contractors
- Licensed engineers receive eight professional development hours (PDH), including 1 hour of Ethics
- Exchange ideas and better understand the permitting, design, and construction processes
- Explore eight new infrastructure design & construction topics in sessions and panels
- Discuss problems within the industry and find effective, long-term solutions
- Discover new resources available for design and construction industry businesses
- Connect with new individuals and firms who offer support and guidance
- Meet Keynote Speaker, Vaike O’Grady, Austin Regional Director for Metrostudy
- Take a break in the brand new Business Lounge between sessions
- Experience the New Lego Wall to explore construction ideas and opportunities
- Learn more from our Registration Flyer
*Detailed Schedule Coming Soon
Please scroll to the top of the page to register.
Information is pulled directly from your online registration and used for attendee name badges. Please complete your registration carefully to be sure your information is listed as you would like it to appear on your name badge.
Registration Deadline: There is no deadline on ticket sales however, a $50 late fee will apply to certain tickets purchased after March 4, 2019
Cancellation Policy: Refunds, less $50, will be issued for registrations canceled in writing no later than March 4, 2019. Cancellations after this date are nonrefundable. Substitutions with advance notice will be accepted at no additional charge.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
- Generate qualified sales leads
- Showcase new products and services
- Gather prospects for your database
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Quality “face time” with potential customers
Exhibitor Deadline: March 4, 2019
Exhibitor Cancellation Policy: Refunds, less $100 on exhibit space, will be made only if ACEA is able to resell the space. ACEA must be notified in writing before March 4, of any cancellation or refund requests.
Sponsor & Exhibitor Deadline: March 4, 2019