Speaker: Panel Discussion
When: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Where: Norris Conference Center , 2525 W Anderson Ln, Ste. 365, Austin TX 78757, US
August 2019 Luncheon: Creating awareness on the topic of The Effects of Design Modifications Adopted by Municipalities. Recent changes to DACS will potentially have dire negative effects on development. Panel was composed of the following professionals: Michael Ehrhardt (contractor), Jennifer Franklin (engineer), Nicholas Page (geotech) and Matthew Scrivener, P.E. (developer).
Thank you to Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) for sponsoring the August Luncheon!
Sayan Kundu (door prize winner) and Cody Schroeder (Advanced Drainage Systems)
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A LUNCHEON?
This is a dynamic way to promote a new product, introduce a new employee, or simply reach out to a large group of fellow ACEA members while supporting ACEA.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Recognition in all luncheon notices to members
- Company logo displayed onscreen
- Company logo displayed at each table
- Opportunity to provide handouts
- Opportunity for a 2-minute company intro at the luncheon
- Opportunity to provide a door prize
- Lunch for two (use one to invite a guest)
Luncheon sponsorship: $250.
For more details: