MARCH MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON (3/14)
- When: Thursday, March 14th, 11:30 AM to 1 PM
- Where: Norris Conference Center, 2525 W Anderson Ln, Ste. 365, Austin TX 78757, Pecan Meeting Room
- Speakers: Bill Erwin, The Chapman Firm and Carson Fisk, Andrews Myers
- Sponsorship opportunity available
- Member RSVP Ticket: $35; $40 after 3/6
- Non-member Ticket: $50
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A LUNCHEON?
This is a dynamic way to promote a new product, introduce a new employee, or simply reach out to a large group of fellow ACEA members while supporting ACEA.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Recognition in all luncheon notices to members
- Company logo displayed onscreen
- Company logo displayed at each table
- Opportunity to provide handouts
- Opportunity for a 2-minute company intro at the luncheon
- Opportunity to provide a door prize
- Lunch for two (use one to invite a guest)
Luncheon sponsorship: $250.
For more details:
APRIL MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON (4/11)
- Topic: “Austin Strategic Mobility Plan”
- Speaker: Warner Cook, Planner III, Systems Development Division, Austin Transportation Department
- Sponsor: Certified Arbor Care, Inc