Topic: Travis County ATLAS 14 Initiative
Speakers: Stacey Scheffel, CFM and Shawn Snyder, CFM, Floodplain Administrators, Travis County TNR – Development Services
When: Thursday, October 10, 2019, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 PM
Where: Norris Conference Center, 2525 W Anderson Ln, Ste. 365, Austin TX 78757, US
October 2019 Luncheon: Our speakers addressed the Travis County ATLAS 14 initiative and explained what the initiative means for building permits after development.
Thank you to Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) for sponsoring the October Luncheon!
Justin Lange (President ACEA), Eliza Ornelas (Baer Engineering & Environmental Consulting, door prize winner) and Cody Schroeder (Advanced Drainage Systems)
INTERESTED IN SPONSORING A LUNCHEON?
This is a dynamic way to promote a new product, introduce a new employee, or simply reach out to a large group of fellow ACEA members while supporting ACEA.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Recognition in all luncheon notices to members
- Company logo displayed onscreen
- Company logo displayed at each table
- Opportunity to provide handouts
- Opportunity for a 2-minute company intro at the luncheon
- Opportunity to provide a door prize
- Lunch for two (use one to invite a guest)
Luncheon sponsorship: $250.
For more details: