Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association (ACEA) is proud to host the 19th Annual Central Texas Infrastructure Design & Construction Symposium. This event provides an open forum for individuals involved in all aspects of infrastructure design and construction. Network with industry leaders and officials, discover new connection opportunities, learn about new technology, share concerns and promote your business.
Friday, May 13 | 7:30am – 4:30pm
Austin Convention Center
Whova Mobile Conference App
On-Demand Sessions available in late May
Symposium is a community-focused event and ACEA welcomes a wide range of industry professionals. We invite members, non-members, and all experience levels to attend.
FULL ACCESS ADMISSION
In-Person Admission + Whova Mobile App + On-Demand Access
We will follow local, state and CDC Guidelines to maintain a clean, safe environment for our volunteers and attendees. Please review the latest Austin Convention Center Resource Guide
to stay up to date with safety protocols.
To reduce contact in-person, browse through our Whova Mobile Conference app. The app will feature the detailed session schedule, sponsor & exhibitor profiles, attendee profiles, tips and more. Your Full Access Pass also provides access to watch sessions on-demand for 6 months.
- Discuss problems with industry leaders and help seek effective, long-term solutions.
- Attend sessions or view sessions on-demand that are specific to infrastructure design & construction.
- Earn at least 15 PD Hours including 1 hour of ethics to affordably meet required credits.
- Create attendee profile to showcase skills and message fellow attendees.
- Learn about resources available to the design and construction industry.
- Connect with individuals and firms who can help you conduct business more efficiently.
- Ask Speakers questions directly in-person and/or through mobile Q&A.
- Network with speakers, attendees, exhibitors and sponsors in-person and via mobile
Whova Mobile App + On-Demand Access
We will record two session tracks
and provide on-demand access after the Symposium is over. We will not host a live stream broadcast of sessions. While you’ll have access to the Whova Mobile app on May 13th, you won’t be able to view sessions on-demand until late May. If you register for On-Demand Access Only, you will not be able to participate in interactive conference app features such as Q&A.
- Earn at least 10 PD Hours. On-Demand Access does NOT include an Ethics Credit. If you want to earn an Ethics Credit, attend the in-person event.
- Discuss problems with industry leaders and help seek effective, long-term solutions via chat only
- View sessions on-demand in late May through the desktop app
- Create attendee profile to showcase skills and message fellow attendees
- View attendee, exhibitor and sponsor profiles through Whova Mobile App
Check out top moments from Symposium 2019
Sponsors & Exhibitors
On-site registration will be available on May 13th. On-Demand Registration will resume on May 18th.