VIRTUAL SYMPOSIUM 2021
Greater Austin Contractors & Engineers Association (ACEA) is proud to host the 18th Annual Central Texas Infrastructure Design & Construction Symposium. This 2-day virtual event provides an open forum for individuals involved in all aspects of infrastructure design and construction. Network with industry leaders and officials, discover new connection opportunities, learn about new technology, share concerns and promote your business.
Tuesday, August 3rd | 8:00am – 12:30pm
Wednesday, August 4th | 1:00pm – 5:30pm
via Socio Desktop Application
Symposium is a community-focused event and ACEA welcomes a wide range of industry professionals. We invite members, non-members, and all experience levels to attend.
To ensure the continued health and safety of our community, we’re hosting a virtual event through the Socio Desktop conference platform. You can view sessions and connect with industry experts any time, on-demand through the desktop application.
- Discuss problems with industry leaders and help seek effective, long-term solutions.
- View live streams and pre-recorded sessions on-demand that are specific to infrastructure design & construction.
- Earn 15 PD Hours including 1 hour of ethics to affordably meet required credits.
- Create attendee profile to showcase skills and message fellow attendees.
- Learn about resources available to the design and construction industry.
- Connect with individuals and firms who can help you conduct business more efficiently.
- Ask Speakers questions directly through Q&A Chat.
- Network with speakers, attendees and sponsors via text and video chat.
- Browse interactive vendor booths and access exclusive offers and prizes.
- Compete in leaderboard competition to win prizes.