August Membership Luncheon
August 8th, 2019 , 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Norris Conference Center , 2525 W Anderson Ln, Ste. 365, Austin TX 78757, US
AUGUST MEMBERSHIP LUNCHEON (8/8)
Topic: The Effects of Design Modifications Adopted by Municipalities
Speaker: Panel Discussion
When: Thursday, August 8, 2019, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 PM
Where: Norris Conference Center , 2525 W Anderson Ln, Ste. 365, Austin TX 78757, US
Join us this month in creating awareness on the topic of The Effects of Design Modifications Adopted by Municipalities. Recent changes to DACS will potentially have dire negative effects on development. Hear from a panel composed of a developer, contractor and engineer to understand the full scope.
Member Early Bird Ticket: $35.00
Walk-In Ticket $40.00
None Member Ticket $50.00
Thank you to Advanced Drainage Systems (ADS) for sponsoring the August Luncheon!
Interested in sponsoring a Membership Luncheon? This is a dynamic way to promote a new product, introduce a new employee, or simply reach out to a large group of fellow ACEA members while supporting ACEA.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Two Lunch tickets
- Sponsorship recognition in all electronic luncheon promotions
- Sponsorship recognition on the ACEA website and social media channels
- Company logo displayed onscreen prior to and after the presentation
- Company logo displayed at each table
- Opportunity to provide handouts or giveaways to attendees
- Opportunity for a 2-minutes company intro at the luncheon
- Opportunity to provide a door prize (photo shared on ACEA social media channels)