The Greater Austin Contractors and Engineers Association (ACEA) is a non-profit association dedicated to promoting the business interests of engineers who design our streets, roads, utilities, and drainage facilities; the contractors who build them, and the associate member firms who supply the materials, equipment, and services.
ACEA strives to improve this community through a scholarship program providing financial support to graduating high school seniors who plan to enter the engineering and construction field of study. The number of scholarships awarded each year is set by the ACEA Board of Directors.
2019 Scholarship Information
- There are four (4) general scholarships and one James “Jim” Brewer Memorial Scholarship to be awarded in 2019.
- Deadline is April 1, 2019 and applies to both the General and Memorial Scholarships.
- Scholarship application packets must be postmarked or otherwise delivered to the ACEA office no later than 5 PM on the deadline date.
- Applications by email are not accepted.
- Incomplete applications without the required documents will not be considered.
- Scholarship Criteria and Application
Congratulations to the 2018 Scholarship Winners!
Harleigh Klepac, Heritage School, studying Civil Engineering (General Scholarship)
Jack Mawer, Stephen F. Austin High School studying Construction/Construction Management (General Scholarship)
Roque Pena, Colorado River Collegiate Academy, studying Civil Engineering (Jim Brewer Memorial Scholarship)
Tabatha Farr, Cedar Park High School, studying Civil Engineering (General Scholarship)