The Austin Contractors and Engineers Association (ACEA) is a group of like-minded contractors, engineers and suppliers in Central Texas. The association was established in 1983 in an effort to affect change in Austin.
ACEA members connect with key officials to share knowledge and spread awareness about issues impacting infrastructure construction and engineering. We promote public policies, regulations and procedures that benefit contractors, engineers and the community at large.
In addition to activism, we provide events throughout the year for members to network, grow and build strong professional relationships.
- Promote the business interests of those who design and build the infrastructure of Central Texas
- Build strong relationships with local cities counties and state government
- Promote community engagement and giving
- Educate members to conduct business economically, efficiently, safely, and with integrity
- Share perspectives on issues affecting the construction industry
- How many members are in the ACEA?
We provide membership privileges to approximately 200 member firms (every employee within a member company is a member). Over 5,000 members contribute within the greater Austin area.
- How does ACEA operate?
We are governed by a Board of Directors which consists of five contractors, five engineers, and two associate members.
- How do I become a member?
Register HERE and pay your annual dues. Be prepared to provide a short company bio, contact information, and logo upon registration. Our Board of Directors will review your submission for approval.
- How do I get involved in the association?
We encourage our members to join committees, attend monthly luncheons and our yearly symposium. Attendance and participation provide opportunities for Professional Development Hours (PDH). We also offer a variety of charity events and volunteer opportunities to give back to the community.
- Do you provide scholarships?