Greater Austin Contractors and Engineers Association (ACEA) is a group of like-minded contractors, engineers, and suppliers from Central Texas, joined together since 1983 to affect change by collectively voicing their concerns to governmental officials on issues affecting their everyday business in Austin and the surrounding cities and counties.
ACEA accomplishes this by interacting with key officials to “give our view” on major issues which directly impact how we do business in Central Texas. Presenting a united front, offering suggestions and comments to officials in a positive and helpful spirit regarding existing and proposed rules, rule changes, and regulations is a major goal of ACEA.
ACEA also provides several events throughout the year for members to network among their peers both in learning and in social situations.
Our purpose is to:
- Promote the business interests of those who design and build the infrastructure of the Central Texas area
- Build strong relationships with local cities counties and state government
- Promote the ACEA and its members as good corporate citizens within the community
- Help members conduct their business economically, efficiently, safely, and with integrity
- Express opinions upon issues affecting the industries represented
- Actively represents the construction and engineering communities since 1983
- Meets regularly with the City of Austin and surrounding entities regarding new or changing rules and regulations
- Provides membership privileges to approximately 200 member firms (every employee within a member company is a member) representing over 5,000 members within Austin and surrounding cities and counties
- Governed by a Board of Directors which consists of five contractors, five engineers, and two associate members
- Provides many networking events throughout each year
- Awards scholarships to high school seniors in Bastrop, Blanco, Burnet, Caldwell, Hays, Travis and Williamson counties
- Encourages involvement in the association through many active committees
- Presents three golf tournaments yearly to members to encourage networking
- Provides Professional Development Hours for engineers at the monthly luncheons and at the yearly Symposium
- Hosts an informative monthly membership luncheon
- Stays actively involved in various community involvement projects
C. C. Carlton Industries, Ltd.
LJA Engineering & Surveying
Liberty Civil Construction LLC
H.R. Marc Company, Inc.
CD Bradshaw & Associates, P.C.
Monthly ACEA newsletters announcing events, news releases, member firm information. ACEA membership benefits included:
- Stay Informed
- Stay Connected
- Education and Training